- Casa Rural El Nidal
Location and Contact:
"El Nidal" is a newly built bungalow set in the heart of the great birding area in Extremadura, the Siberia. Each room has been named after an emblematic bird of the region. It offers a rustic but at the same time comfortable atmosphere; austere, but at the same time cosy. In addition to the resources that this part of Extremadura offers, we also border the Villuercas-Ibores-Jara Geopark. You are well-placed to visit the five most important historic towns of Extremadura: Mérida, Badajoz, Cáceres, Trujillo and Guadalupe.
- 8 double rooms with central heating and air-conditioning. One is adapted for people with disability.
- Lounge-dining room and room with library
- Large garden with covered terrace
- Possibility to rent the whole house or by rooms.
- Breakfast included when rent is by rooms
- Equipped-kitchen available when while house rented.
- Accesible to people with disabilities
- TV in the rooms
- Pets permitted
- Bicycle hire
- Credit cards acceped