- Guias turísticos especializados
- Photo Raptors
Localização e contacto:
Photo-raptors was launched in September 2012. The business is run by José Gordillo and Helios Dalmau, experts on the geography and wildlife of western Extremadura and with an extensive background in nature photography.
The zone in which they work is the western part of the Sierra de San Pedro and the Tajo International.
They have collaborated in the production of both national and international documentaries, as well as for television. Dozens of both amateur and professional nature photographers, including digiscopers and birdwatchers from many countries across Europe and from different parts of Spain have used their hides.
- Hides for photographing eagles, vultures, passerines, kestrels, hoopoes etc.
- Photo safaris for storks, cranes, deer amongst other species
- Workshops and training courses on nature photography
- Special guided excursions to photograph the cork harvest
- Night excursions for photographing dolmens