- Guias turísticos especializados
- Monfragüe Vivo
Localização e contacto:
C/ Rosa, 41 10680Malpartida de Plasencia , Cáceres (Extremadura)
- Pessoa de contacto: Raúl Virosta Merino
- Telefone:+34 927 459 475
- Telefone:+34 620 941 778
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.monfraguevivo.com
Monfragüe Vivo was established in 2002 by Raúl Virosta, a keen birder and naturalist who left Madrid setting up one of the first companies dedicated exclusively to ecotourism in Monfragüe. Over the years, we have created tourist services to satisfy the growing demand of visitors, offering a wide range of activities. Our guides have great knowledge of Extremadura, especially Monfragüe, which enables us to meet the different requirements of our clients, from children to birding experts, as well as families and photographers. We only need to know what you need, and our team will design the activities to suit you.
- Birding excursions in the National Park, the Biosphere reserve as well as the Cáceres plains.
- 4x4 excursions to see the fauna of Monfragüe.
- Visits to a private estate in the park where we have hides in place to see fauna in one of the most spectacular parts of the park.
- Hides for photography and filming.
- Canoe excursions in the Biosphere reserve.
- Hiking and cycling in the Biosphere reserve.
- Special discounts and packages with local hotels and guesthouses.