- Guias turísticos especializados
- Birding Extremadura
Localização e contacto:
Martin Kelsey has been a keen birder for over 45 years, travelling to many parts of the world. He first visited Extremadura in 1992. Since 2004 he has lived and worked in Extremadura, sharing his knowledge and experience with visitors from all over the world. As one of the most experienced birding guides here, he generally takes out groups of between two to four people to ensure an exclusive and friendly personalised service to meet their particular requirements and expectations. Along with his wife and son, they offer accommodation as well in their home, Casa Rural El Recuerdo.
- A wide selection of different birding itineraries and routes.
- Possibility to combine birding with other wildlife interests (e.g. botany, butterflies) and hiking.
- Accommodation and meals also provided.
- Group size from one to eight people.
- Tailor-made services, to suit your own pace and priorities.
- Guided visits
- Swimming pool
- Disabled access
- Pets allowed
- Credit card payment