Location and Contact:
Family-run two rural houses (Casas Rurales Monfragüe and El Cabrerín) situated in the hamlet of Villarreal de San Carlos, the only settlement inside Monfragüe National Park.
Our accommodation has been carefully refurbished for the enjoyment of our clients, including library with useful information. Meals are available in our own restaurant, but if you prefer you can use the kitchen provided.
Monfragüe is one the best places in Europe for watching raptors, but also within an hour there are other places of interest such as the Arrocampo reservoir and plains between Trujillo and Cáceres, as well as medieval towns like Plasencia.
- Seven double rooms with heating and air-conditioning.
- Possibility to rent whole house or by room.
- Breakfast included in room rate.
- Special prices for stays of more than three nights.
- Restaurant and possibility to request packed lunches.
- Wonderful location with signposted routes and areas for hiking, cycling and bird watching.
- Possibility to hire electric bicycles to explore the park.
- Free WiFi.
- Strategic location for the Monfragüe National Park as well as other areas of interest such as Arrocampo reservoir and the plains between Trujillo and Cáceres.