Location and Contact:
Los Apartamentos A Fala have been built in an old house in Trevejo, maintaining the structure and characteristics typical of the architecture of the area, but offering at the same time a wholly renovated with much care and detail.
The charming bedrooms, welcoming ambience, careful decoration, fireplace and barbecue, in a unique place: Trevejo. This location is singularly full of charm in the heart of the Sierra de Gata, where one can go back in time as one walks along the stone-flagged streets…without doubt, one of the best conserved medieval villages in Spain.
- We have routes designed and strategic places for birdwatching
- Possibility of horse riding
- Hiking routes for cranes in winter and vultures throughout the year
- Apartments for single people, couples, families or groups of friends
- Rural accommodation with kitchen, fireplace, jacuzzi and outside barbecue
- Terrace or garden
- Pets admitted
- Bicycle hire
- Guided visits