- Birding in Extremadura
- Guides spécialisées
- Monfragüe Natural Ecoturismo
Localisation et contact:
Monfragüe Natural Ecoturismo is a company run by local naturalists, with the aim to show clients the natural riches of the region, offering specialised activities with awareness of conservation and environmental education.
We put the interests of nature first and at no time do we either damage or modify wildlife and their habitat. Therefore none of the activities undertaken are aggressive to the surroundings.
Currently our activities are focused in the province of Cáceres, particularly in the north, in Monfragüe National Park, the Jerte valley, La Vera, the Ambroz valley and the Tierras de Granadilla up to the Hurdes.
- Birdwatching excursions to different places in Extremadura.
- Activities and incentive events for companies.
- Canoe and Kayak trips along different rivers and reservoirs, including bird observation.
- Guided hiking trips horse-riding, cycling and cultural visits.
- Abseiling, climbing with ropes, orienteering.
- Environmental education and training of nature guides.
- Consultancy services in tourism and environment.
- Exclusive activities.
- Activities linked with different places to stay.