- Birding in Extremadura
- Apartamento Turístico Barbancho
Location and Contact:
Apartamentos Barbancho opened in September 2012 to meet the needs of tourists travelling in groups and who want to enjoy the countryside and nature of Extremadura. Our apartments are in Casar de Cáceres, a town dedicated to livestock farming and the origin of the famous Torta de Casar sheep’s cheese, beside open plains which are an SPA and popular for birding. We encourage our guests to avail themselves to the opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, birding…along with other open-air activities.
- Different birding routes and sites available
- Guided visits and horse-riding
- Possibility to combine birding and nature with hiking
- Mountain bike routes
- Self-catering apartments with three double bedrooms, heating and air-conditioning
- Equipped kitchen and possibility for breakfast provided
- Birding equipment can be hired
- Hides can be hired
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French
Services: Bicycle hire, Credit cards accepted, WiFi, Guided visits.