- Birding in Extremadura
- Birding Club
- Interpretation Centres
- Monfragüe National Park visitors centre
Location and Contact:
- Tel.:927 19 91 34
- Reservations tel. number: 927 19 91 34
- Fax: 927 19 82 12
- Email: email@example.com
- Website address: https://www.miteco.gob.es/es/red-parques-nacionales/nuestros-parques/monfrague/guia-visitante/centro-villarreal.aspx
- Opening times
-Winter: to 9.30 am - 6 pm.
-Summer: to 9.30 am - 7.30 pm.
OPENING TIMES: Everyday throughout the year, apart from 24, 25 and 31 December and 1 January.
Villarreal de San Carlos is being transformed, little by little, as the nerve centre for visitors to the Monfragüe National Park and indeed to the Monfragüe Biosphere Reserve. At the moment there are installations to help the visitor learn about and enjoy nature, as well as for environmental education and research.
- Availability of different hides and viewpoints to watch birds
- Self-guided routes on foot, by horse or bicycle
- Self-guided routes by car
- Possibility of combining birds and nature with hiking
- Guided visits for groups in the Interpretation Centres
- Nature classroom/ Environmental Education huts
- Documentation Centre and Environmental Research
- Disabled access
- Public services