- Hostal - Restaurante Emilia
Standort und Kontakt:
The hostel was founded in 1929, fully renovated respecting the original architecture. Our rooms are simply and functionally decorated. In addition, you can relax in the cafeteria or enter the dining room to enjoy our local cuisine. You will not find a better place than our welcoming hotel to set off to visit the three World Heritage towns in Extremadura: Mérida, Cáceres and Guadalupe, explore the historic centre of Trujillo or go to the Monfragüe National Park.
- 10 rooms (doubles and singles), fully equipped: television, air-conditioning etc.
- Cafeteria service
- Restaurant serving traditional dishes
- WiFI throughout hotel
- Functions room available for group dinners and meetings
- Interior patio and external terrace
- Terrace or garden
- TV in bedrooms
- Bicycle hire
- Credit cards accepted
- WIFI conection
- Guided visits