- Birding in Extremadura
- Specialized tour guides
- Discover Extremadura
Location and Contact:
- Contact person: Liesbeth Van Vliet
- Tel.:+34 608 781 256
- Tel.:+34 650154827
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Website address: http://www.discover-extremadura.com
- Website address: http://www.extremadura-images.com
- Website address: http://www.extremadura-vogels.com
The Discover Extremadura team comprises Henk Zweers and Liesbeth van Vliet. We changed our lives from being professionally engaged with nature full-time (Liesbeth) or part-time (Henk) in Holland for a new life in Extremadura. Since 2009 we have lived close to the town of Berzocana, surrounded by the spectacular scenery of the GeoPark Villuercas, Ibores and Jara.
We are always inspired by the amazing variety of nature, and we are always discovering new things to show our clients.
- Guided routes in the GeoPark Villuercas, Ibores and Jara.
- Guided birdwatching trips to Monfragúe, the Trujillo plains, Moheda Alta and the Serena.
- Botanical routes offered, especially for orchids.
- Workshops and routes specialised for nature photography.
- Hides for photographing vultures and other birds of prey throughout the year and for cranes between October and March.
- Contacts for bookings for self-catering accommodation “Cielo Abierto” in Berzocana.
- Pets allowed
- Guided visits